Ten things you should know about me:
1. I am an introvert. Being around people drains my batteries.
2. I keep only a few very close friends. (see #1)
3. I love to read. LOVE. I am always looking for new books to read. Just don’t recommend any schmoopy romance novels or far-out sci-fi.
4. I am a C. I am a C-H. I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N. That right there should tell you that I am a Christian who grew up in a church and that I probably still work in children’s ministry. And I can probably sing that song faster than you.
5. Coffee. Yes, please.
6. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be on the beach. Which beach? I don’t care. Sand, waves, sun… I’m sold.
7. I’m a daydreamer.
8. I might be addicted to stupid Facebook games like Candy Crush. But in my defense they help with #7 and #1.
9. I’m wondering why I picked 10 things. I should have just stopped at 8.
10. My husband just called me musical. I am now questioning if even knows me at all?!!!
11. Bonus! I love elephant jokes. If you don’t, then we probably won’t get along.